• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HAPPY HUTCH ALTERNATIVE!

karen&poppy

Warren Scout
Has anybody got the hutch thats like the happy hutch (same price on ebay £110) but the run is only 20" high? I get my student loan next week so am thinking of buying that one next week cos it looks sturdier than happy hutch but want to see it in action first!!

i have one
i posted a pic somewhere ill find the link

couldnt find link so heres the pic

Picture367.jpg

How tall are your buns? I almost got this one as it looks better made than the HH one but I decided to go for the extra height on the run and am glad I did, as MJ stretches up and hits the roof of the 24 inch one! Maybe this company needs telling that they'd get more sales if they made the run taller?

I think youre right, if they made it a tad taller I would buy one for my next pair of rescue bunnies......... (cough cough), *runs from thread in case hubby sees*
:lol:

my buns are fine in it . harvey doesnt reach the top and puzzle doesnt either. they still got enough room to jump over the tunnel aswell

Back