• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

allen and page (Leics or Derbyshire stockists)???

charlie3

Warren Scout
I want to start mixing it in with charlie's SS. Any ideas where i can get it in small amounts as it'll be out of date by the time i've used a 20kg sack!!!
I live in ashby de la zouch so can easily get to leicester, burton, derby etc? :wave:

Cheers, Claire

do you want to come to my house and grab a bagful?

I am about 10 mins from Ashby :wink: Won't disclose location on open forum as per the other thread!!

I've just bought a big bag to mix with SS and I'm not going to use it in time for BB date if you want some too.

And I have found somewhere nearby who will order it in for me, if you decide you want more of it.

Where in derby are going to stock it? That'll be brill for when i need some more (if charlie likes it) as i work in derby?

Thanks for replies, much appreciated.

Brill cheers, that's only 10 mins away. will see if he likes it first. I've PM'd tupperwarequeen to see if i can buy a small bag but thank you for the offer. Can phoenix at swad get smaller bags of it? I only have a mini lop!!!! But am hoping to visit Jill at honeybunnies very soon for a wife bunny, can't wait! :D

I've only got 2 mini lopx so not sure I will use it all... :oops:

I know Phoenix buys in big bags of SS and splits it into smaller bags so I guess if she gets a few buyers for A&P she would do the same.

Or we could just do some local bag sharing between ourselves!

Yeah that'd be really good. Let me know when you want to order a bag and we'll share it. I'll just make sure charlie likes it first, i'm sure he will. Do you live near Swad then?

Claire

I live in Leicester, fairly central, and have ordered a 20kg bag from a horse shop in Market Harborough, should be having it collected tomorrow. It'll be the first time I've tried it for my buns and I doubt I'll need all 20kgs, I have no idea what the date on it is til I see it, should find out tomorrow when dad-in-law gets it. If anyone wants some of mine, you can happily have some, just let me know. :D

I've just got my HUGE sack of A & P!!! The use by date is end of July so theres no way I'm going to use that amount by then. I dont even know if my buns will like it, so if anyone wants to have some of mine (FREE, dont want anything for it) then just let me know, would rather it get used than wasted. :)

Doncat5 said:
I've just got my HUGE sack of A & P!!! The use by date is end of July so theres no way I'm going to use that amount by then. I dont even know if my buns will like it, so if anyone wants to have some of mine (FREE, dont want anything for it) then just let me know, would rather it get used than wasted. :)

Jill (Honeybunny rescue) uses A & P, perhaps you could let her have some, I am sure she'd appreciate it :wink:

charlie3 said:
I want to start mixing it in with charlie's SS. Any ideas where i can get it in small amounts as it'll be out of date by the time i've used a 20kg sack!!!
I live in ashby de la zouch so can easily get to leicester, burton, derby etc? :wave:

Cheers, Claire

Hi Claire, I live just a couple of miles from Ashby de la Zouch! I've not seen and A&P in any local shops though.
My rabbit Dexter came from Honeybunnies :D
I bet you are really excited to be getting a girlie bun from Jill! She has the prettiest rabbits :D :D :D

Back