• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday to Barney (again!)

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Well it really is his brithday today/tommorrow so happy 1 year birthday to Barney.

He has just enjoyed a lovely birthday "cake" with his missus which was a plate of soaked porridge oats with some raisins one top. He's now busily trying to get every last bit off the plate, if he could eat the smell I think he would! :lol:

happy birthday Barney :D That means it's florence's birthday today too!! I knew it was around this time but i couldn't remember when. I'll give her some treats this evening. :D

Suzanne said:
happy birthday Barney :D That means it's florence's birthday today too!! I knew it was around this time but i couldn't remember when. I'll give her some treats this evening. :D

oh yes of course! Happy brithday Florence!
Jill said they were born today or tommorrow, probably over night I expect.

A very Happy Birthday to Barney (my little Cadiz) and Florence from Auntie Jill and all the Honeybunnies ! :D xx
And to your brother, Bunnycath's Toby (also known as Lima), of course :D

and just in case the other owners of your siblings are lurkers on the forum
Happy Birthday to Devon, Dakota, Madrid and Havanna too! :D

honeybunny said:
A very Happy Birthday to Barney (my little Cadiz) and Florence from Auntie Jill and all the Honeybunnies ! :D xx

Gosh what a big bunch!

Barney would like to say thank you for all his birthday wishes although he is disapointed that he got more on his fake birthday :lol:
He also wishes to say happy birthday to his brothers and sisters and he hopes you all got a 'cake' as nice as the one he got although he did have to share it with Roxy!

honeybunny said:

:D Thanks Auntie Jill, Isabel and Barney - Love Florence xx

Back