• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cover Shot Material

Well... after Barley saw that Dolly was pin up in the latest Bunny Magazine, he was a little jealous and has set it his mission to be on the front cover of a magazine one day!!!

He hasn't worked out the self timer yet... so he's had to enlist in my help a little! :wink:

1057_101616524546278da14794d.jpg

Thanks everyone, I just did it as a bit of fun as I was bored at work (naughty me!!).

It really just takes a bit of time an pateince to get the photo, I spent about an hour laying down on my front along side the run. At first he just hopped up to me but then he settled down!

Wow!

Try sending it to the RWA they may use it on their magazine cover - I think they sometimes have trouble finding good high resolution pictures for using.

bunny mad lisa said:
gorgeous piccy!! you really must send it into my photo competition, certainly cover material!!

Thanks... but I'm not sure it quaifies, as I've edited the background to remove the bars!

May have another go in a few weeks time when I have some more time!

Tamsin said:
Wow!

Try sending it to the RWA they may use it on their magazine cover - I think they sometimes have trouble finding good high resolution pictures for using.

I may try contacting them, it was my New Years Resolution to submit photos to magazines and thus far I haven't done any!

clever! can hardly tell you have alltered it! shame as that would have been beautiful, but it's certainly the kind of thing that would work for a cover!! Keep snapping away, you certainly have a talent!

oooo nice :D what type? i have my fuji finepix s7000 at the moment (and love it to bits!) but would love a D-SLR in future

cheekytikki said:
oooo nice :D what type? i have my fuji finepix s7000 at the moment (and love it to bits!) but would love a D-SLR in future

I have the Canon 20D, I used to have the Fuju 602Z (the predecessor to yours) and I loved it, but was very please with the upgrade to the SLR, there is more you can do with it providing you have the right lenses, not a cheap hobby I've found out!

Hannah

Back