• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Appointment at the vets, eeeeeekkk, vibes needed

Joanne26

Mama Doe
I have my first appointment at the vets tomorrow for Liam and Mishka's vaccinations. Some of you will know about my siggie bun Smokey who suffered a dreadful death at the hands of an awful vet several years ago. Well understandably i am feeling a little nervous and anxious about going even though i know things will be probably be fine and i am worrying about nothing.

Can i please have some "stop stressing vibes", for me not the buns :lol:
Will let you know how it goes :|

its only natural after what uve been thro - im sure everything will be fine. i always get meself worked up when i go vets incase something happens or they find something. natural born worrier me.
vibes and hugs being sent your way x

Good luck for tomorrow...
Little Fizz is going for hers this afternoon, not sure if to take Bertie with her he hates the vets and has panic attacks :(

Thanks for the replys everybody, everything went fine, have to do it again in two weeks, but the vet was so lovely and Liam and Mishy were very well behaved, bless em.

I did feel like throwing up before i went but managed to refrain :lol:

Wonder if Paul Mckenna does a book called "I can make you not scared of the vets" :lol:

xx

Back