• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naked bunny

capel

Warren Veteran
:lol: Thought that would get your attention :lol: I decided to give bournville a little grooming session tonight and was astonished when I ended up with this!!! He didn't even look as though he needed a brushing..I just felt that as I'd done Floss he shouldn't be left out..... This honestly did come from my jet black bunster!!!
DSC01990.jpg
[/img]

I use one of those pet mits..it's got nobbly rubber bits on one side and is smooth on the other...but most of the stuff I got out by softly plucking it. Oddly enough he seemed to enjoy that. He settled himself down and half shut his eyes. He was very relaxed, whereas when I used the glove he seemed ready to shoot off at the first chance

I'm sure you gave me one of those for Furby didn't you ? I'll have to try that.. Put some pictures of Furby and the others in the pic section.

That's a whole load of fluff! :shock: :lol:

Put it in the garden, the birds would love that nice soft fuzz to line their nests with :)

That's what I did!I stuck it on one of the feeder perches. I'm just glad I got all that fluff out before Floss decided to act as hairdresser for him. What on earth would it have done to her digestion :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pippa is exactly the same, I seem to get that amount every night at the moment! I always think Pippa is a bit plump until she molts and she actually is quite slender all that hair! :lol:

my daughter whos 22 does the bunny groming the best im to soft on them and wont hold them down i follow them around instead!
she has a great shedding comb she got from the ross rabbits shop its the bst comb ever. and i have a grooming mitt.grooming rubber hand thingy..a zoom groom which is hated..slicker brushes and an undercoat comb..looks like a garden rake..the old type. Brushes i found an old bristle brush we had was the best but these days i use a bunny brush like baby brush to smooth their coats and settle themdown after the grooming. Nikki my daughters says "plucking" the fur gently is the bst and shes right..it gets sooo much out..the lady who did our home visit from sidlesham a few years ago said its how they do their buns there too.
but oh my the birds will have nesting material for months! :lol:

Back