• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female names

Elmolicious

Warren Scout
Can people give me female names for rabbits please?
thnx alot. she is a netherland dwarf grey in colour, i will give a pic of the breeders other females. i get her in 6 weeks!!

my girlies have been named mrs smith,elvie,moo moo,and lola :shock: so probably not the best to ask that one :lol:

ooh we had this problem recently! In the end we chose Lily well actually I did Hubby says he doesnt like it and would call her fuzzy butt, but he called her lily today so its stuck!
We thought of Lindt(choco bunny), Rosie, Sparkey, Sparkle, Parsley, DILL, Clover, Frosty, Smudge(i still like that one!), Cheeky, Pip, pipin, pippa, pipkin, fiver, hazel, thumpers biatch (hubbies idea!), snowflake, caramac, milkybar(getting desperate), minstrel, Vanilla. Cant think of any more Lily is the smaller one in the pic :)

try a name that describes her personality..we have a girlie called BIF..after the singer Bif naked..and the little fuzzy hhas always been one for getting atetntion by BIFFING you..til she lost her mate :(
we had a female dwraf lop doe called..KIBBLES
we have our new bunny WILLOW but we had a lot of names to to try! some names just come to you and stick,,willow was the only name we both had on our short list and it was the first name we ever tried calling her..but now shes willow pillow! :lol:

watership down usually is good for inspiration..hazel..etc

trees
hazel
willow

plants
bramble
bracken
daisy
daisy mae
rose
clover
fern
etc

foods
sugar
spice
strawberry
blackberry
elderberry
peaches
truffle
pancakes ( my daughter watched the OC !)
toffee
peanut
coco

words with meaning
belle..beautiful (french)
bella..beautiful ( italian)
bella donna..beautiful woman ( italian)
Phoebe..bright..godess of the moon ( greek)

mm have to darg up the posts and make a huge bunny name database!

meanwhile heres the comprehensive bunny name website most of us here have looked around before imsure!
http://www.altheim.com/bunny/

beladonna

ive got a real ting about the name 'Tiffin' at the moment but all my rescues are either male or already named!

(I like unusual names :oops: )

honeybunny said:
I like Polly for little girl bunnies :D

Our baby girl bun will be called Polly, and Rory for the baby boy.

Ours are named after the characters at the Haven Holiday sites! It could have been Bradley, Anxious, Ned, Merlin, Sylvester or Manic but we thought those two suits ours best!

I like herb names but ive exhausted them over the years!

I think Lavender is a lovely name for nethies :)

My current girlie is called Lovage.....

My rabbit is named Eve and I think it's beautiful. I adopted her from a rescue, so they did the honors of naming her for me. :) The "other bunny" (no, really, that's what we call him) came with the name Hopper Roo, which I wasn't overly fond off and we've just never been decisive enough to pin him with a name. He seems to respond to "RABBIT!" pretty well though. :)

In the past I had a girl bunny named Basil.

Good luck coming up with a name! Or else she'll go the route of the other bunny and become a lasting memorial of indecisiveness. ;-)

Back