• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG-Sir Victor + Treatball = .................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.........MAYHEM :shock: :shock:

He is managing to pick the treatball up and at first just threw it around or charged at it :shock: However, he has just found out that if he picks it up, then THWACKS it against a wall :shock: :shock: it breaks open and the pellets all fall out at once.... :? :roll: :lol:

A Treatball survives less than a hour with Sir Victor Velveteen..... :roll: :roll:

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mine are good and nudge theirs round with their noses. however they have yet to learn that only the treat balls contain food and as soon as they hear the food box open they start nudging at anything remotely ball shaped :roll:

:lol: :lol:
tell him he's not playing right! Mine sometimes manage to open there's up. Naughty buns is that another ASBO you are issuing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taz and Maisie work in a team, Taz wedges the ball against the wall, and Maisie pushes at the join until it splits apart :shock: :shock:

tupperwarequeen said:

Taz and Maisie work in a team, Taz wedges the ball against the wall, and Maisie pushes at the join until it splits apart :shock: :shock:

Janex

genius's all mine does is run when i open the treat bag, he couldnt care less about the treat ball. lazy ******.
tho my dog did break the first one to get the rabbit treats out.... :shock: crazy fool

Back