• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FREEEDOOOOOMMMMMMM!

raven_guest

Mama Doe
They went out for the first time today on harnesses. I don't like using them, but they're both so tiny, they'd get lost in the garden without them!

Pumpkin
Picture011.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Flirting with Raito who's three times her size at least!;
Picture013-1.jpg

Buttons
Picture015-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Aww they look like they were really enjoying their 'freedom' :D I'm not brave enough to let mine freerange as the garden isn't 100% proofed yet, but I don't think they'd do harnesses at their age :lol:

it is truely a wonderful site to see buns free range :D :D :D yours clearly loved it judging by the pictures :D 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

how did you manage to catch them to put the harness on???
I only have to take one step towards Dillon and he does a runner :lol:

They're in a run during the day so it's not too bad to catch them, they're my rescues, they were found in horrific conditions and their families were all dead, so it's nice to see them happy. They're both quite nervous and I am covered in scratches but once the harnesses were on, they were thrilled. We have a big garden so it's a nice space for them to be in, thank goodness for the leads as Pumpkin is so tiny she could have gotten lost in all the bushes.

Back