• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY RABBITS HUTCH/RUN ALL FINISHED :-D

Pringle

Warren Veteran
This is Pringles run/hutch all finished, he had the hucth and run from start but have now grown grass and attaced another run to allow him acces to grass...... He loves it :D Oh and dont ask about the dog stone thing haha, we had that in before we slabbed the run to hide a hole but yeaterday when i atached other run i took it out and he keptt running back and forward infront of it ..looked so upset it had gone so i put it back in lol

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01075.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01073.jpg

DSC01072.jpg

Hope you all like it xx

It's brilliant, you must be so pleased :)
Where did you get the huge willow ball? I haven't seen one that big :eek: mine would love that :)
x

Joanne26 said:
Where did you get the huge willow ball? I haven't seen one that big :eek: mine would love that :)
x
I got it From P@H a while ago, mine doesnt seem interested in it :( weird bun i have :lol:
x

I think that looks really good for him - and also a good example how hutches and runs can be adapted to offer more space :thumb:

:lol: :lol: No its a fake ornament :lol:

Thanks Guys :D

Unfortunatly Pringle a bit poorly so not using it much at min :cry:

Pringle said:
Joanne26 said:
x
I got it From P@H a while ago, mine doesnt seem interested in it :( weird bun i have :lol:
x

Aww bless him :lol: Mine go mad for willow balls, will keep an eye out for one next time i am near pets at home :D

Back