• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think its time for sugar to be....

pieinthehouse

Warren Scout
spayed.... shes started making nets i think its cause my gardener was talking about it in frount of her and she thought oh yess ill do that!! shes doing the whole shebang, pulling out her fur etc... i had a few questions about the whole spaying experience. how long is the recovery? are there any special requirements? general overall care after the op really. thank you :)
Sophie + Sugar

Generally lots of TLC, warm bed free from drafts after the op. Encourage to eat and drink.
24 hrs after op she should be given some painkiller. Keep the space she is allowed in limited so that she cant move about too much, then let her take from there really . she will recover quickly. I have mine back outside in their hutch on day 2 or 3 and out in the run again after a week. I have never had any problems.

Back