• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help please

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone have any links to why buns and piggie's should not be kept together pretty please, I've had a mail from someone wanting to keep the two together. I've gone into the reasons why not but want a repretable source to send them too and I can't find anything :oops:

I also ave experience, I took in a guinea and bun that were hosed together forever, he didn't care about her, she loved him. Somehow her leg got broken (I was on holiday) most likely from him chasing her. Got her a new guinea friend and they were both much happier seperated. I thank god it was only a broken leg as I've herad of pigs being killed by buns. Also their dietary requirements are different.

raven_guest said:
I also ave experience, I took in a guinea and bun that were hosed together forever, he didn't care about her, she loved him. Somehow her leg got broken (I was on holiday) most likely from him chasing her. Got her a new guinea friend and they were both much happier seperated. I thank god it was only a broken leg as I've herad of pigs being killed by buns. Also their dietary requirements are different.

Awww that's such a sad story, that she loved him :cry:

SOAD said:
raven_guest said:

Awww that's such a sad story, that she loved him :cry:

yeah, Kayj said she recently took in a bunny and piggy who had been living together and the piggy used to wash the bun's face for him and really liked the bun

I took in a bun and piggie who had lived together for nearly 2 years!

Poor piggie has some old orthopaedic injury to his hips, according to the vet.

Bun is going to be bonded with another bun soon, and piggie is on his own (but gets lots of fuss :D ) but I'm getting 2 more piggies on friday for him.

Nicola

Back