• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies with tools?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
i swear my buns have their own power tools, last night we were sa downstairs and it sounded as though someone was hammering upstairs but it was the bunsters now it sounds as though they are sawing something! :? maybe they are just decorating the place :lol: (mum said last night when we could hear the hammering noise 'they are probably hanging their pictures up' :lol: :lol: :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know just what you mean! we always hear strange noises from the bunny room but when we go and check up on them they are sitting there all angellic as if they wouldn't do a thing wrong :angel:

:lol: thats exactly what mine are like. went up to check on them last night and they were both sat in the corner as if to say 'yes? was there something?' :lol:

tell me about it!!!!
Last night I am trying to watch tv and they are doing something in the house and it sounded like the house was going to cave in - I told them to shut it ... and the next thing the come down stairs peer round the door - as if to say 'you called!'?

Back