• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbits......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......are all absolutely WONDERFUL :love:

I have just been watching all 41 of them Binkying about, digging, throwing their toys and munching hay :love:

Even Ned, who is too frail to binky now :cry: has managed a few 'head flicks'. I call these 'old or frail Bun binkies' !! The Bun remains sitting down but tosses their head 'Miss Piggy Fashion' :lol: :love:

However :censored: I feel with the demon depression my Buns are my reason not to give up. They truely are my life and I love every one of them more than anyone or anything :D :love: :D

Sorry for that gushing outburst :oops:
Only you will understand how I feel about my Rabbits

Janex

That's lovely, Jane! When I was away last week, my friend had to send me two text messages a day, telling me how my bunnies were! I missed them so much and took photos with me - my husband thinks I'm a bit mad - he's right, of course!! :D Claire x

awww thats lovely jane :D

whenever i feel a bit s*** i always sit with the bunnies and cody and i feel better again in no time. the bunnies are my constant source of entertainment...even if they are just nibbling at hay i am mesmerized by them :love:

awww I understand totally :D my buns have "saved me," so many times just by being there. It's nice to hear that other people love their bunnies as much as I do :D
It was so hard when me and Ifan got together and I was spending more and more time with him and less with them :cry: I think he must have seen how much they mean to me or he never would have sugested then bunny room for them to move in :D hey, if it wassn't for me missing my babies so much maybe I'd still be living with my Mum :shock:

I dont think anyone else understands how it is to be just so totally in love with your bunnies! - except us! :lol:
Glad we can all be barmy about bunnies together! :>

Bunnies are so therapeutic, and that is lovely Jane.

I am surprised you have 41 bunnies :shock: but i think thats amazing. Are they all yours or are they to be rescued at some point?

I think we all need something to keep us going when life gets :censored: - for me it's my husband and especially my son :love: and I'm glad you have your rabbits to see you through the dark times in our lives :)

Out of interest Jane, can I ask if you make provisions for if you have to have an emergency admission to hospital or something? Do you have someone to look after your rabbits for you until you were better? I worry about my furry family of 2 rabbits and 6 piggies never mind 41 of them !!!

My buns are my reason for getting up in the morning. I don't have a job at present, no friends, no money and no bf so they're all I have, thank god I have them or I'd just give up! I could do without the scratches on my neck though! :roll:

I have been really down about my job lately and was on my dreary commute home from London to Kent and was very tearful on my mobile to my boyfriend and I just felt like everything and anything in my life was going wrong and he sent me a text ...

"How are you? Any better? Just think in a little while, you're going to make two little hearts jump for joy when the buns see you and you can shower them with love and tell them how you're feeling. Hopefully, their little eyes looking back at you will lift your spirit. I love you x"

It really made me smile and yes they did help awwww :love:

Bunnysam said:
I have been really down about my job lately and was on my dreary commute home from London to Kent and was very tearful on my mobile to my boyfriend and I just felt like everything and anything in my life was going wrong and he sent me a text ...

"How are you? Any better? Just think in a little while, you're going to make two little hearts jump for joy when the buns see you and you can shower them with love and tell them how you're feeling. Hopefully, their little eyes looking back at you will lift your spirit. I love you x"

It really made me smile and yes they did help awwww :love:

Awwwww

Back