• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do you pay for A & P?

crazyrabbitlady

Warren Scout
I have finally found a stockist near me that sells Allen and Page. They are ordering me some Natural pellets in and they will be there on Thursday. The place is 10 miles away but it's worth it.

I am going to be paying £7.45 for a 20kg bag. How does this compare to what other people pay?

My last sack I paid £6.20 plus £7 postage so about £13 in total

Have just been begging my local pet supplies shop to get me some, have yet to find out the cost :roll: :D

I can also get it another place locally, will take two weeks, for £6.20 plus £1.50 delivery

50p a kg (buy it loose) as there is no point buying a sack at a time.in fact since having duchess i have only have to buy 3-4 kg and i still have a whole tub left :shock:

cheekytikki said:
50p a kg (buy it loose) as there is no point buying a sack at a time.in fact since having duchess i have only have to buy 3-4 kg and i still have a whole tub left :shock:

i wish we had somewhere round here that sells it loose :roll:

I've just located some in Market Harborough, which is handy as my rellies live there and can easily bring me a bag over. I've ordered some for tomorrow (fri), a 20kg bag which is costing £6.70. (free delivery from dad-in-law lol) :) I think I may have too much though, but its really cheap considering the price of the other food!

Rabbers said:
cheekytikki said:

i wish we had somewhere round here that sells it loose :roll:

it might be worth asking in little pet shops, there are 2 nearish to me that do it :D or if they dont sell it you can always ask if they know anywhere that sells it loose (or ask your local supplier if they would consider doing it as they actually make more profit but it is more convinient to you :D

Back