• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who says my bunnies are spoilt?

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
it only took me about 15 mins to build, the tunnel goes through into the big box which then leads through a large gap into the smaller box which is stuffed full of straw. they can also sit on the top of the big box now as i have moved all the storage boxes to the top of the crate :oops:

bunnyhide001.jpg

bunnyhide002.jpg

Can i bring all my bunnies over - looks like fun lol

not that the boxes will last long when mine come round - they are very destructive :wink: :lol:

:lol: sure everybun welcome :lol: duchess was actually first in there and i thought teegs would be quite wary of it, i literally ran downstairs, grabbed my camera and ran upstairs again and as i took the shot his little head poked out :lol: i didnt even know he was in there!

it looks quite 'slept in' so im pleased they like it (of course a lot of straw got kicked out :roll: ) i really thought about the idea as they dont have anywhere dark and enclosed to sleep and last night their room felt a little chilly to me (the window is open slightly but it is very hard to adjust due to the flyscreen ) so i thought i would make them a snug little getaway area :D

aww :lol: :lol: that wouldn't last 5 minuts with my two bunny monsters, then again, Storm would probably get his butt stuck :lol: :lol: :lol:

The hours I have spent cutting holes in boxes, joining boxes etc etc to have the buns look at me as if to say 'Am I supposed ot be impressed?' lol at least yours seem to enjoy it!

:lol: :lol:

I did something similar for my buns and it's still in the middle of my front room. Can't believe the o/h hasn't moaned about it!

raven_guest said:
The hours I have spent cutting holes in boxes, joining boxes etc etc to have the buns look at me as if to say 'Am I supposed ot be impressed?' lol at least yours seem to enjoy it!

Hahaha ditto!!

Aw, that's great :D What spoiled buns you have :wink:

I'd love to do the same for Rosie, but we can't let her near cardboard as she just eats it and then gets a sore tum. :(

Back