• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies are too distracting!

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
just got my hay experts order (ordered too much hay though :oops: have filled the bin to its maximum, crammed as much as possible in theis hay rack, filled their basket and their litter tray and still have 1 1/2 kg in bags on top of the crate :oops: ) and then i have just sat watching them munch on their hay (obviosluy they dived straight into the cheap stuff and ignored all the lovely posh expensive hay :roll: ) before i knew it i had spent over 20 minutes just watching them eat hay!!! :shock:

(might be because im supposed to be doing the housework though :lol: )

*must think of the calories* :lol: :lol: :lol: but now im distracted by the forum :lol: will the house ever be cleaned :lol: :lol: :lol: (although it was done yesterday hmmmmmm :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

cheekytikki said:
*must think of the calories* :lol: :lol: :lol: but now im distracted by the forum :lol: will the house ever be cleaned :lol: :lol: :lol: (although it was done yesterday hmmmmmm :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back