• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What would you do?

sharond

Warren Scout
George is a house rabbit, but obviously likes to go outside in the lovely weather.
When we are in the garden, he can free range, but I don't do that when I am not with him.

My husabnd has just built a fantastic 8ft x 5ft x 6ft high walk in avery style enclosure with a shelter and little house at one end, not for living in but for shade privacy and to put his litter tray in. It's base is paving slabs, so he can't dig his way out.

If we were out for short periods, (shopping etc) do you think it is ok to leave him outside in it?
Or do you always cage or put your buns back indoors when you go out?

I have never left him outside when we have gone out before.

Mine live permanently in enclosures, so I'm sure George will be fine in yours. It sounds like a great set-up for him.

i leave mine out in theres all day (except when there in house with me) as long as the enclosure is secure shouldn/t be a problem

Back