• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boat load of vibes needed in Wolves 8-) u/d all R ok 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya,

Well this morning I've dropped off

• Zippy (having her two monthly dental :( )

Jack (rescue bunny have his nuts off :eek: ) he's finally got over his bad willy bite and the infection has gone. Although it is a bit black still, vet was happy for him to be done today.

Fluffy (rescue bunny having a spay) a cute little lionhead/nethie girl :love:

So please wish them luck. :D

Tree everything goes in threes doesnt it :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Wishing your 3 babies all the luck in the world for today, we are thinking of them, and you!.
We face a trio trip to the vets ourselves next week, I am not sure if it helps getting things over all in one go, or triple the stress on the same day is worse :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
XX

:lol: thanks Adele, good luck with yours too. I know what you mean, having to set up ferplasts in the house so they can recover tonight :eek:

Thanks everyone, well I'm please to tell you they're all ok :love: and can be picked up at 5.30 :D . Zippy has got through yet another dental she is a superstar :D

SOAD said:
Thanks everyone, well I'm please to tell you they're all ok :love: and can be picked up at 5.30 :D . Zippy has got through yet another dental she is a superstar :D

Yippee :!: :!: :!: :D :D That is great news Tree, please give them all a kiss and snuggle from me.

Back