• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fundraising for Ebony-Eyes

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of cannonwoman

Hi All,

As many of you are aware "Ebony-Eyes" are in need of funds to help repair the damage they sustained during the high winds & build new enclosures for their bunny residents.
So here`s a competition with a difference for you........................ I`m going to have my hair shaved off!!!!!
:shock: And you`ve got to guess the weight of all my hair!

At the moment my hair is 22 1/2 inches long, it will be shaved on a no:3 which will make it 10mm all over. Attatched are 2 photos to help with your guesses:

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006-2.jpg

We ask £4 for each guess & the winner will recieve £20 worth of goodies for their bunnies.
Once you place your guess i will pm you Jaypots address for the cheque to be sent to, payment can also be made by paypal if you wish.

The closing date is midnight on 31st May & the winner will be announced on June 1st & thier prize sent to them.
(If there is not an exact guess then the winner will be the person who guessed the nearest).

Happy Guessing,
Su.x

For those of you who haven`t seen my posting in `General chat`, I will also be contacting some cancer charities who make wigs for cancer sufferers to see if they want my hair.
So hopefully 2 charities will benefit from my madness. :D

Su.x

Sue, you are nuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But we love you and appreciate what you are doing :D

All the Hairy Mob send their love :D

Jaypot said:
Sue, you are nuts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But we love you and appreciate what you are doing :D

All the Hairy Mob send their love :D
Su won't be able to join the Mob afterwards then !! :lol:

OMG!!! Su!!! :shock: you should be soooo proud of yourself!! what a wonderful thing to do, wish i was that brave!!
Come everyone we have to show our support to this one!!!
Can you Pm me the payapal address for payment please

bunny mad lisa said:
still thinking!! :lol: not quite sure! do you want it in Kilos?

Kilos?! :shock: Blimey at 22 1/2 inches i shouldn`t be able to lift my head!!! :lol: :lol:

I think ounces would give closer guesses. :D

Su.x

Come on guys, who`s going to be brave enough to make the 1st guess????

It`s for a good cause & you all get to have a good laugh at me afterwards!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I will be brave and have the first guess,
my guess is: 4 ounces

Its probably going to be way off but someone needs to get this competiton started :D

I think you are bonkers Su :lol: , but very brave :D

Thankyou Joanne :D

Will pm you the details to send the cheque to.

Su.x

P.S. Can`t believe it`s taken you over a month to realise i`m bonkers! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Woohoo!!!!!! :wave:

Surely i can raise more than £4 for Ebony Eyes, to have all my locks shaved off? :wink:

So who`s gonna make the next guess???? Come on, don`t be shy!!! :D

Su.x

Back