• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bored rabbit

norah

Warren Scout
Right... while i been sitting here most of the evening admiring other people's rabbits and trying to be smart, my own bun destroyed 1 coaster, 1 unread magazine, 1 box of tissues; i just heard some noise and discovered she's throwing around my b/f's boot now that all other options' been exhausted. I'm ashamed and going to retire and attend my rabbit (the other one's asleep) :oops:

Your bun is just having fun!!! Does she have any toys, like jingly balls, toss toys or just some loo rolls and an old newspaper usually does the trick. Buns love stimulation and its so funny to watch them throwing things around :lol:

Nicola

She has lots of toys but always prefers things she cant have, Sky remote over willow ball any day. Just thought was ironic, how i sit here and go on and on about buns while my own's bored and trashing the living room :lol: :lol:

Back