• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something not right with HOPE...update tues

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
....CANT PUT MY FINGER ON ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR ...BUT...SHE DOESNT SEEM QUITE RIGHT .

SHES SPENDING A LOT OF TIME IN HER PLAYHOUSE EVEN WHEN DOOR IS LEFT OPEN ALL DAY . :? :? :? BUT SHES EATING FINE IM WONDERING IF SHE MAY HAVE HURT HERSELF (THEY HAVE A LEDGE TO SIT ON IN THERE AND SHE IS EVER SO CLUMSY)
SHE DOESNT SEEM TO BE MOVING ABOUT RIGHT . CANT FEEL ANYTHING OBVIOUS THOUGH ...... :?

IF NO BETTER IN A DAY OR 2 MAY NEED A VISIT TO THE VETS :(

Awww poor Hope. Sending lots of vibes and will think of her....especially as her piccie is on my fridge :D

Pringle said:
Sending lots of vibes, my bun aint right either...maybe its in the air :(

One of mine isn't either - sits upstairs in her hutch even when the door is open, won't eat when i'm next to her etc.

Sending lots of vibes to Hope. Get better Hope!

your vibes must be working ...thank you :wink: either that or its the metacam :roll:

Hope seems a bit brighter today . She has just come out and is sunbatheing with Blueberry.

we have spent all morning trying to figure out what she might have done and how to stop it happening again :shock: :? A few playhouse modifications are in order me thinks :? :?

keep those vibes comining :)

bunnymadhouse said:
your vibes must be working ...thank you :wink: either that or its the metacam :roll:

Hope seems a bit brighter today . She has just come out and is sunbatheing with Blueberry.

we have spent all morning trying to figure out what she might have done and how to stop it happening again :shock: :? A few playhouse modifications are in order me thinks :? :?

keep those vibes comining :)

awwww glad she seems more like herself :D

oh my gosh i have only just seen this - is she ok? Sending so many vibes up your way. Dobbin and Twinkle send loads of kisses and nose rubs.

Sue
xx
((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))

Hope still not quite right but seems to be getting better .

i definatly think it is injury not illness .

the clumsy thing that she is could have done anything :roll:

Back