• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MY INDOOR RABBIT CAGE!!! pic added!

emilyarc

Warren Scout
This is the cage someone on here found for me on ebay! I wanted one and could not find one anywhere and then they found me exactly what i wanted (a double storey indoor cage!)

Do you like it?
Any comments?
DSC00832L.jpg

kayjay said:
That looks great, most importantly do the buns like it?

I think soo!!!! They are having to get used to the ladder as they only had a one storey before! I also put a cosy soft bed in there that Amber LOVED! she scruffted it the pulled it straight with her mouth and just lay on her side in it. Then this morning i realised she had been peeing in it. Is there any way to stop this as i would love to keep the cosy bed in there as she loves it so much but i don't want them to pee on it!!!

:shock: oh wow i bet they love it!
i LOVE :love: your pink bedroom! wow wow wow! :shock: although i would need sunglasses methinks!! :lol:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS!??????????

think soo!!!! They are having to get used to the ladder as they only had a one storey before! I also put a cosy soft bed in there that Amber LOVED! she scruffted it the pulled it straight with her mouth and just lay on her side in it. Then this morning i realised she had been peeing in it. Is there any way to stop this as i would love to keep the cosy bed in there as she loves it so much but i don't want them to pee on it!!!

HELP!!!

emilyarc said:
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS!??????????

think soo!!!! They are having to get used to the ladder as they only had a one storey before! I also put a cosy soft bed in there that Amber LOVED! she scruffted it the pulled it straight with her mouth and just lay on her side in it. Then this morning i realised she had been peeing in it. Is there any way to stop this as i would love to keep the cosy bed in there as she loves it so much but i don't want them to pee on it!!!

Any responses to help PLEASE

OMG!!! Loving that! Where did you find it and how much was it? I ended up getting Thistle Lodge from P&H for Dillon but it is a total eyesore in my lounge, but I wanted something big enough for two buns as I would like to adopt a female in the next few months.
Hmmm, me things Thistle lodge will be getting replaced!

can you seperate the two bits? It would be uideal if I've loads in for a neuter I could keep them in the house without them taking up loads of room.

thats amazing! love it! im also loving ur pink bedroom! i really want a princess pink room but me mum told me to grow up :lol: she dont even live in the same house as me so dont see why it would matter! guess im gunna stick with something plain !

loving the cage :thumb:

bumble3130 said:
thats amazing! love it! im also loving ur pink bedroom! i really want a princess pink room but me mum told me to grow up she dont even live in the same house as me so dont see why it would matter! guess im gunna stick with something plain !

i had my room 3 walls white and a feature wall in hot pink (i also had a 2 white walls and 2 pink walls room) i loved my pink room :love:

emilyarc said:
kayjay said:
That looks great, most importantly do the buns like it?

I think soo!!!! They are having to get used to the ladder as they only had a one storey before! I also put a cosy soft bed in there that Amber LOVED! she scruffted it the pulled it straight with her mouth and just lay on her side in it. Then this morning i realised she had been peeing in it. Is there any way to stop this as i would love to keep the cosy bed in there as she loves it so much but i don't want them to pee on it!!!

They will pee in a place they like so buy a comfortable wahshable bed or two and keep swapping and washing them. How often do they go upstairs now.

The rabbits can easily stand up! they llok tiny in the hutch it is soo big! You can see in pictures how big it is compared to them! Glad you like it

Take the comfy bed out and put the litter tray there instead. Wash the bed and then put it somewhere else when you are sure the bun has got used to using the litter tray. Worth a try.

Back