• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windmills

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
How cool are these?

Picked them up in the £1 shop!!

duck.jpg

You guys will love this one...

bunny-1.jpg

bumble3130 said:
omg omg i NEED it!!!!! esp the bunny one!!!
was it poundland?!?!?!?

Yes was poundland a couple of weeks ago, the bunny one, the wheels spin round on his carrot-mobile :lol:

Cool 8) I used to have a Bumble Bee one like the duck one.. I used to put it outside our tent when we went camping so the kids could tell which one was ours. Sadly it broke last year :(

Sue&Sooty said:
Cool 8) I used to have a Bumble Bee one like the duck one.. I used to put it outside our tent when we went camping so the kids could tell which one was ours. Sadly it broke last year :(

Before the duck and bunny, I had some flower windmills also from the £1 shop but they broke too.

When I move to my new house i'm going to get a load of those windmills, I love them :D

wooohooooooooooooooooooo! i got one :D
i went in and looked and they had everyone but the bunny one!
then i spotted a bunny one they was using as a display and asked them if i could have that one :lol:
so i had to walk about town with an already set up windmill lol

they have bone china cups too with a cartoon bunny on which was cute so got one of them too :D

thanks lynda for telling us about em

Oooh can you take a pic of the cup Kirsty?

I'm chained to my desk today so can't get out to the £1 shop but will see if the one near me has any!

IsabelM said:
You've just made my day Lynda! This thread has really cheered me up :D

Glad my windmills have made you smile.

That rabbit's cheesy grin makes me giggle when I go in the garden :lol:

Back