• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aren't we cute?

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
tedandbert.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I love these two sooooo much :love:

Hello boys! :wave: See you're still gorgeous!..hope you're behaving and will be good lads when you move house...you mustn't annoy Uncle Simon! :lol:

honeybunny said:
Hello boys! :wave: See you're still gorgeous!..hope you're behaving and will be good lads when you move house...you mustn't annoy Uncle Simon! :lol:
How can they annoy anyone :D i bet these two can get away with anything :love:

norah said:
honeybunny said:

Err..that was a joke :? ..sort of....... :oops:
these 2 bunnies have always been cute..you should of seen them as babies..scrummy! :D

honeybunny said:
norah said:
honeybunny said:

these 2 bunnies have always been cute..you should of seen them as babies..scrummy! :D
was joking too :D

norah said:
honeybunny said:
norah said:
honeybunny said:

was joking too :D

Simon lurves them and now even openly admits that he likes Benji... he made me late for work this morning as he kept looking at Benji and asking if he would be ok as he was chewing some newspaper! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We went to stay with some of Simon's friends the other week and the friends girlfriend was telling me about how Simon was telling her about how clever rabbits are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s thank you for all the lovely comments, I will be sure to pass them on to the lovely boys themselves later on :D

Good work on Simon Lynda! :lol: :lol:
I'm posting this pic again as it is one of my favourite pics out of all my bunny ones..(and there's hundreds! :shock: )

Teddy as a baby..
:love:
Elsa.jpg

and not to leave Bertie out..(that's Angie 65's Polly's nose behind him!)
pip1.jpg

honeybunny said:
Good work on Simon Lynda! :lol: :lol:
I'm posting this pic again as it is one of my favourite pics out of all my bunny ones..(and there's hundreds! :shock: )

Teddy as a baby..
:love:
Elsa.jpg

and not to leave Pip out..(that's Angie 65's Polly's nose behind him!)
pip1.jpg

I must admit, I adore that pic of Teddy :love:

Bertie has changed sooo much though bless him! :D

Don't you find it funny how no two pictures of Ted look the same?

When Angie met him she said he doesn't really look like he does in pics. On most photos he looks brown but he is infact a reddy brown, a bit like a squirrel :lol:

Bertie has changed a lot..the only one of the babies I never got an adult pick of was Scottie..I bet he is a fluff monster like Bertie now though.
Here's Scottie as baby

Scottie.jpg

He doesn't live too far from you Lynda..he's in Nuneaton..A family re union would be good! :D

honeybunny said:
Bertie has changed a lot..the only one of the babies I never got an adult pick of was Scottie..I bet he is a fluff monster like Bertie now though.
Here's Scottie as baby

Scottie.jpg

He doesn't live too far from you Lynda..he's in Nuneaton..A family re union would be good! :D

Re-union.. you mean a sneaky bunny-napping mission :lol:

I fell in love with Scottie :love: I bet you a right about him being a fluff monster though... I just love little fuzzy wuzzys! :love:

Back