• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Needed

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Right, I need everyone on RU to chant some getting up and down the ramp vibes as my rabbits seem incapable of it :roll: :lol:

MJ sort of 'slithers' down but can't get back up and Pippa doesn't want to know (so mummy here transfers her down and back :roll: )

awwww sending vibes, sometimes it does take a while :lol:

Have you seen the post in the photo section :D

Have you tried butting a box near by :?: Thats how mine learnt.. I put an upturned box next to the ramp and that way they could use the box too

Sue&Sooty said:
Have you tried butting a box near by :?: Thats how mine learnt.. I put an upturned box next to the ramp and that way they could use the box too

that's a good idea Sue, I'll see what boxes I have that can stand MJ's weight (your buns are slightly smaller than mine :lol: )

It did take a few days before my 2 fully got the hang of things.... I was tempted to stick sand paper on the slope as I thought I'd made it too slippy with the wood preserve.... they cope fine though. I'm a paranoid mummy and I shut mine away at night (11-7am) the second day, they were both so eager to get out and downstairs they braved it, even Moose who hadnt got a clue what to do the day before. Come on bunnies!

It took Louis about 30 mins but Lottie was about 3 weeks. I decided to let her make her own way down and not to rush her. I did put some veg at the bottom of the ramp though. Im sending vibes for Pippa. :D

Back