• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5000 rabbits on highway

OMG that's awful... :cry: I'm almost more upset as to where they were taking them all in such tiny cages in the first place. :cry:

AMETHYST

:lol: :lol: :lol: I like this quote :lol: :lol: :lol:

"There are thousands of them on the road but they're not using their newfound freedom well; they're just sitting around, eating grass and enjoying the sun," Galik told Reuters.

Unfortunetly rabbit is a popular dish on the continent, yet no worse to how the cattle and pigs are transported for food :?

Yeh I am sure you wouldnt all be crying if it was a lorry full of chickens :(

Run rabbits run they could all escape now yay!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

BirdieBun said:

Actually yes I would. :cry: I think all animal transportation is horrible, which is why I only buy locally-farmed free-range meat.

AMETHYST

Amethyst said:
BirdieBun said:

Actually yes I would. :cry: I think all animal transportation is horrible, which is why I only buy locally-farmed free-range meat.

AMETHYST

Same here :)

kayjay said:
Amethyst said:
BirdieBun said:

AMETHYST

Same here :)

and again. ...i dont agree with the consumption and exploitation of ANY animal

Amethyst said:
BirdieBun said:

AMETHYST

me too! birdiebun it was a bit unfair for you to assume that :roll: transportation of all animals is very upsetting and totally unfair :evil:

i hope all the buns run wabbit run!

i say "lets shove the people in the cages!" :lol:

That is horrible :( makes me so sad... and id be upset if it was any animal, i think its completly cruel!!!

:(

Back