• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit too relaxed

lil_sar

Warren Scout
Well, spent most of the 80 degree weather yesterday trapsing round indoors looking for a new rabbit hutch for Dillon. :roll:
Anyway, finally decided on the Thistlelodge from P@H and he loves it...hooray!!!! but only after my o/h had to fit carpet to the top and bottom levels. Dillon refused to step foot in it, as soon as the carpet got laid he was binkying around like a mad man. Anyone think this rabbit is a bit spoilt?!
Also, this hutch didn't look as big in the shop as it does now in my lounge :?
Anyway, this morning was just sitting down to a lovely cuppa when I heard a thud, Dillon was so chilled upstairs that he rolled backwards and fell down his ramp (still asleep) Didn't mean to laugh but as i'm off work sick today, it didn't half cheer me up! I guess that's a seal of approval for his new home :lol:

Aww bless him, at least he has a soft landing, although I'd be interested to know how long the carpet stays clean :lol:

:lol: it's cream too!! Mind he is litter trained so it shouldn't get too dirty.
He's a housebunny so used to carpet in the lounge. He point blank refuses to step out of the lounge into the hall where there is laminate floor so I suppose its the same texture inside the hutch.
Anyway now with fitted carpet he's an extremely happy bunny, albeit with a sore bum :lol: he's done it again this afternoon :shock:

Back