• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6ft hutches?

hunnybun

Mama Doe
I normally get fantastic hutches built with a guy who lives local to me, for the people who adopt rabbits from my rescue but sometimes people live too far away to transport,

where would you recommend I get a 6x2x2 hutch maybe with attached run who deliver?

Im not sure if Happyhutch deliver anywhere in the uk. I had to pretty much beg the guy to send some to me as the postage cost more than the hutches. But Im in Jersey. They do 6ft hutches with runs attached though and they are really good :D If you check out their website it will say about delivery :D

I got Mango and Chutney's outdoor hutch from Ryedales. Their hutches are not cheap but they are big and really good quality and the service from the Company was great (they also did us a made to measure run) :thumb:

http://www.rehutches.com/

Stanley Rabbit has a 6ft hutch from Ryedale. I asked them to make a few modifications....no problem to them. Not cheap but excellent quality.

Paula XX

Ryedale are excellent as has been said. They arent cheap but well worth it. I had a double 6ft x 2 x 2 built with a run and I love it. They are so well made. :D

Back