• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I bond Bambi with....Wed U/D tried it but...

Do I bond her

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
My outdoor 3 buns?

I am having a bit of a dilemma. I love having my little Bambi in the house but this weekend she was stuck in the house whilst the other buns were racing round the garden and could only go outside once I had put the 3 back in.

She has always hated being outside and been very scared however after going out a few times I think she likes it.

So my question is do I lose my baby little house bun for her to live as part of a group of 4? Awww I would feel so bad leaving her outdoors all night cos shes always been my baby but I feel she would have more running time and of course the fellow bunny love :love:

hehe no i wont get another house bun if she goes outside there will be no more house buns - who voted no and why? i would like peoples views and comments too :D

im not voting myself cos i am so undecided!!!!! :lol:

Im voting yes as you have said she is getting better at being outside. Will be nice for her to have some company too :D During the summer Im always outside and she can binky around with you and the fellow bunsters :D

Awww thanks for your comments Steph thats what I think and even when they are in the shed its a bigger area than her own cage so I just feel she would benefit all roudn apart from her diet would become much more healthy :oops: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
ah forgot to add she cannot have an indoor playmate 1 house bun is the limit :lol:

:lol: :lol: in that case i think i would try bonding and if she is happy thats fine, but if not you can always bring her back inside

Jayney said:
BirdieBun said:
ah forgot to add she cannot have an indoor playmate 1 house bun is the limit :lol:

:lol: :lol: in that case i think i would try bonding and if she is happy thats fine, but if not you can always bring her back inside

yup i just told o/h he was like you cant put her outside i said well if they dont get on she can come back inside but i could at least give it a go :D

I voted yes :D It would be lovely to see her binkying about with her new bunny friends. I would probably be too frightened to try if I was you though, bonding is scary :lol:

I think yes and you could still bring her in for cuddles and playtime :)

I'd put Audrey out if I could be 100% confident the foxes wouldn't be a problem and she had friends to live with.

awww I think I will take the plunge but I will hate leaving her out those first few nights :cry:

you never know she may fight though and have to come back in :lol: :lol: :lol:

unalakey said:
I voted no cos i also think you should get her a indoor friend :D

BirdieBun has pointed out already that she can't get another indoor bunny :( , although in my eyes I would love it :lol: :lol: Not having a go, just pointing it out :D :wink:

BirdieBun said:

Kirsty xx

I voted yes. I'm sure a single bun would in theory be happier in a group.

I'm planning a indoor buns move outdoors mission soon, this involves bonding Moonshine and Flopsy (currently bonded) with my 2 singles, Billy and Emily. It'll be so much fun!! (/laughs nervously :lol: )

And then I'll just have Smudge and Dudley indoors and I can get a couple more small buns to bond with them. :wink:

Nicola

awwww well if bambi goes out i wont have another house bun - i just am really starting to think maybe my outdoor buns are a lot happier than what she is :cry: :cry: :cry: i am really gonna miss her but gonna bond her this weekend :)

thank you all so much for your input XXXXXXX

BirdieBun said:
awwww well if bambi goes out i wont have another house bun - i just am really starting to think maybe my outdoor buns are a lot happier than what she is :cry: :cry: :cry: i am really gonna miss her but gonna bond her this weekend :)

Awww good luck :love: I kept putting off Trip moving back outside because I wanted my little guy close to me :lol: But he does seem happier outside with Scarlett than he was in my room :wink:

sillyrabbit said:
BirdieBun said:

Awww good luck :love: I kept putting off Trip moving back outside because I wanted my little guy close to me :lol: But he does seem happier outside with Scarlett than he was in my room :wink:

awwww really :love:

i do think once she is used to it she will be happier tbh :love

Back