• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kayjay

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Well I promised pictures, but they're totally rubbish , the IT bloke at work said it's not my camera that's rubbish it's the way I take them (when he saw how rubbish the pics come out of Nibbles and Daisy), he was like stand far back then you zoom in, from your computer. Hmmm these are my efforts, don't think I'll be taking his advice again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Better than the original efforts though, which were these, bloomin sun , it's really annnoyed me as I took some of a rescue bunny in the house and they came out quite well. I think I may need a new camera after all?

He's long at the minute, but have decided to take him for a trim, he was really hot this weekend bless him.

Original photos
:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for posting the piccies Tree, keep em coming, especially ones that you can see him in :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back