• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of these will be mine!

Glingle

Warren Veteran
Honestly, some baby bunnies are just camera shy - and one of them legged it when they saw the camera :roll: There are five of them honest!
113_1373.jpg

My friend had an unexpected litter (well, her rabbits did!), so I'm adopting two of them, she's keeping the darkest one and we've found homes for the others. So much for me not really liking red eyed bunnies :oops: I'm in love with them from their piccies though now. :D

They will be (assuming I can be considered one!). One will be going to live with a lady who already owns a very well looked after rabbit, and the other is going to be a house rabbit at one of my friends. She borrowed all my rabbit books a few months ago and has been waiting until the right time to get a rabbit, so I know the bunny will be well cared for - plus I see her regularly at Uni so we can share Bunny info and can arrange nose stroking visits too. :D

Back