• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley in the Garden!!

Here's a few photos of Barley (my confident little lop) in the garden, these were actually taken a couple of weeks ago when he was trying out his new run!

Rabbit031.jpg

Rabbit030.jpg

I like the pose in this one, but it was too much effort to clone out all the bars as his whiskers were in the way!
Rabbit033.jpg

Thanks for looking... he already thinks he's hansome so there's prob no need to tell him again :wink:

lol he can ALWAYS hear it again - what a beautiful boy!!!

how do you "clone out" the bars - that's a neat trick!

Awwww :love: He is beautiful :love: I can see why he is confident, everyone he would go up to would go awwww. Well if the whole world was like me they would :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kirsty xx

buddabun said:
how do you "clone out" the bars - that's a neat trick!

Well I just used the "clone" tool in photoshop elements. Essentially you copy a bit photo from somewhere else on the image, and put it where you want it, thus getting rid of unwanted elements. Was quite tricky to do, and a bit time consuming, also I haven't done it too well.

Got some more photos of him taken last weekend, just need to sort them out.

He's a lovely little chap and you are right, he does look very confident, its like ' oh not you again, i'm so tired of all this attention' :lol:

Thanks everybody... I'm sure Barley won't get too bigger head with all the compliments!

Just need to get out and take some new photos of Dolly now so that she doesn't feel left out! :D

Back