• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding bunny...

islalee

Warren Scout
Well its been 8 days and Nunzeo and Abbey are very much in love, as they have been since day 1. There is a small problem, I havent bonded with Abbey yet. I see her as I got Nunzeo a girlfriend, not as I got me a new bunny, I feel really evil for it too. I dont just sit and watch her, like I do with my boy. I really really need to bond with her, I dont even think she likes me at all. We have issues :D !!!!

Anyone got any ideas?

Hold her veg when she is eating, if she is an outside bun, sit outside while she runs about and let her sniff you if she comes up. Sit with her at times so she gets used to you. Hope that helps :D

Kirsty xx

I didnt really have much of a bond with Scarlett until she was bonded with Trip. She was never really interested in me until she saw Trip jumping all over me and copied him. Also I saw a lot more of her personality when she was with Trip if you know what I mean. She is so different compared to him and I love them both to bits :love:

Just lay on the floor with her. I have spent a whole day just laying down with Trip and Scarlett before :shock: :oops: Just watching them and letting her get used to me :D

Ta for replies, I have decided that I'll get up earlyer everyday and have breakfast with bunnies, I'm having shreded wheat tomorrow, they are having pellets, yummy. I'm going to hand feed them both too.

I think part of me being in a bad bunny mood yesterday is that Abbey was in a bad mood too and would not do anything! Didn't want to get in the pet carrier, then didnt want to get out to play in the garden, didnt want to do anything apart from sit in her box, I think she was a bit too hot!!!

I got Flower and Aemilia as girlfriends for my boys, and it was harder bonding with them than it was a single bunny... guess I'm just lucky they're both so greedy!!! especially that Flower :shock:
Lots of tasty treats and nose-rubs (as long as the boys don't get too jealous :roll: ) worked wonders :D

Back