• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits chasing birds

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Is it just my rabbit or does anyone else's chase birds? It is so funny to watch. Ozzy gently hops up to them and as soon as they fly away he runs after them lol, he never really puts much effort into getting them and im sure he would run the other way if one came after him lol.
Sally x

:D Yeah both my rabbits chase birds. I think they just wanna say hello to them but we have one bird (a big pigeon) that actually chases them :shock:

my old rabbit star use to if we threw bread out for the birds he was never interested in it until the birds came to eat it then he would chase them away and try and eat all the bread! (before we stopped him!) :lol:

Inky and Smokey do. Smokey wants to say 'Hi' but Inky wants to stop them stealing his hay!

It makes me laugh, they creep up to them like little ninjas.

:lol: :lol:
Yep!!!! - Isaac is a scaredy cat of most things but loves chasing birds ... he sneaks up eyeing them up and then goes for the lunge and hes just a bit slow... :roll:

Kyi chases pigeons! shes very sneaky about it and creeps up on them under the bushes befor leaping out. im not sure what she would do if she ever caught one though.... :?

Snowy hides from birds cos one pooed on her head once and some hair had to be cut out! Horris likes to chase my dogs from inside the run and wind them up.

Back