• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chewing everything - including me and OH

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Rusty seems to be chewing everything at the moment. He is inside and in an indoor storage cube home. There is a correx to stop any of the mess getting out but he just wants to chew it these days. Want to put some wood there instead - any ideas which is the best to use? Not sure what is safe etc.

Also he has decided recentley to start chewing me and OH too :shock: If we are sat infront of him or stroking him instead of moving he'll bite (not hard or anything) but enough to feel teeth and he'll bite at our clothes.

He has loads to chew but isn't interested. Just hoping all is ok really.

Thanks,

Lynette

Twinkle is like that as well, her mouth never stops nibbling :shock: I'm hoping she'll calm down with age!

He's only started doing it recentley. I think after he was ill and handled so much he thinks he can get away with anything and everything :shock:

We only had him a month or so before he got GI status so he came out of his shell alot.

I just have never had him bite us before - but i'm gusessing if there is no lunge or blood or anything he is just saying"move"?? :p

Back