• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rescues?

angel_night

Mama Doe
I was wondering if anyone knew of any rabbit rescue centres in the south Wales region? I'm looknig for a companion for Cally, and think its best to get one from a recuse.

Ruth xx

I know, I rang her up and she said about him. It's just a pity I can't take a boy, as Cally isn't spayed yet. He is gorgeous though, I wanted him so much, but it just isn't possible sadly. He's lovely though hehe.

Ruth xx

angel_night said:
I know, I rang her up and she said about him. It's just a pity I can't take a boy, as Cally isn't spayed yet. He is gorgeous though, I wanted him so much, but it just isn't possible sadly. He's lovely though hehe.

Ruth xx

Hiya, the best pairing is a spayed female and neutered male, if Cally isn't spayed it's pretty unlikely you'll get her to accept another female as does can be very territorial (as well as hormonal lol)

Well done for thinking about a companion for Cally, but I would save up until you can afford to spay her then adopt a neutered male for her :)

Back