• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhia & Jen

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
First up, Here's Jen :love: Poor little one struggles to cope with the heat, Didnt half scare us this morning!! :shock:

Recovering!!
JEN2.jpg

Dontcha just want to kiss that nose?!!
JEN1.jpg

Then Rhia, Who wasn't bothered by the sun at all ...

Whats up here then?
RHIA1.jpg

RHIA2.jpg

RHIA3.jpg

Being this pretty is hard work!
RHIA4.jpg

Ooo Becki thankyou! :D :D The pics are beautiful, look at little Rhia exploring about her run. :love: Poor little Jen as well, I hope she feels a bit better once it's cooled down this afternoon. :) Give them both kisses from me. :love:

I know how Jen feels, I dont cope with the heat either. Blimey, its only APRIL for goodness sake!!

Rhia is so pretty :D

Janex

Awwwww they are both gorgeous :love: Trooper didn't cope well with the heat at all :( But Lillie wasn't phased just chomping away on grass and relaxing.

Kirsty xx

Awww Jen - you beautiful girly - Sorry to hear your not sun baby - dont blame you though...
And Missy Rhia..... I love that 3rd foto of you - you still not decided to lop yet then lol! :lol: your so beautiful both of you!

they are both so pretty!! looks like rhia has settled in well. hoes jen's jealousy? with me its pip whose jealous and she is the new one!!!

fi x

fifi0529 said:
they are both so pretty!! looks like rhia has settled in well. hoes jen's jealousy? with me its pip whose jealous and she is the new one!!!

fi x

Well I dont really think Jens seen Rhia properly yet, and vice versa. Although whilst Mummy saves up, they are taking turns in the same run, which neither is best pleased with :roll: X

Jen and Rhia are gorgeous!! :love:
Heat is affecting my babies a bit too.

Bindi doen't seem to move an awful lt until the sun goes down.....thats the Were bunny in her :lol:

Maya loves this weather for some strange reason his eyes are as weepy, and he seems more eager tocome out when i get home.

As for poor Pingu piggy....shes been clipped right back. Caught her yesterday flaked out on her side so out came the clippers and shes seems better today.

Back