• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just brought.....

Dobbin

Mama Doe
a gazebo to cover the rabbits shed entance and run with - another attempt to keep the sun and heat out!!!

Sue
xx

I bought two today too. :D I got mine from Argos they were only £9.99 on offer. No side panels just the top but they are doing a grand job right now :D

Hiya Theo :D They are listed online as gazebos I just put gazebo in the search box on the Argos website. Hope you and the buns are well. xx

I've reserved 2 ready for collection tomorrow, I bet they'll be selling like hot cakes when people realise this Summer is going to be a hot one... I noticed the fans are already in stock in Tesco! :?

I will say mine have worked wonders today and Im very pleased with them ! Was a great suprise when I ordered them online last night and noticed the saving :D :lol:

Sorry i put the post on and staright away signed off!! :lol: :roll:

We got it from argos yes it was £9.99 and its doing an excellent job!!

Sue
xx

I had two rigged up last year, except the enclosure's such a stupid shape we had to pin the plastic covers to the fencing :roll:

Did the job though until it rained and they fell down under the weight and got me soaked :( :lol:

Well I collected my 2 this morning and I've just put one up, took me about 15-20 mins on my own. Its bigger than I expected so I may not neet 2, unless I keep one for the kids and one for the pets???

Oh and for anyone who buys one, it comes with a free rabbit toy, THE BOX!! My 2 buns have just had a great time using it as a long tunnel! :D

Back