• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mum just had a poke about basil's plums

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: :lol: or where they should be, she says he has empty sacks :oops:

would a male rabbit than managed to lick a female through the bars go crazy?

No point putting two unneutered opposite sex buns near each other, Holly and basil would only become frustrated and maybe even territorial if in their own patch. :wink:

they ahven't so far :) infact they ignore each other totally except when basil was on his harness, they both licked each other through the bars :love: :D

I really don't think there's much point trying to guess if he's neutered or not- the vet will tell you.

when harvey had one not dropped yet i was trying to feel if the other had come down so i had an idea of how complicated the neuter would be... i couldnt feel the other one. but i asked the vet to feel before he got taken away for his neuter and she did find it in the end. she can to proper grab into him tho.
the vet will deff be able to tell cas they experts and know where to look. i was convinced harv would need the more complicated opp cas i couldnt feel anything but infact it was there

Back