• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Millie (Billy)

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Here is a picture of Honey and Millie who actually turned out to be Billy, although I have decided to keep calling him Millie bacause the kids didn't want to change it.
Sally x
77188375.jpg

Awwww what a cute pair, dont know about anyone else, but I think Millie definately looks like a boy, thats a little boy bunny face! Hope finding out he's a boy will be better long term, and once neutered they have a long happy life together.

Just out of interest, if they did have babies, would they be lop or up eared, is one more dominant than the other??

Thanks everyone, for the comments. Doncat I dont know if they would have lop ears or not , I guess it would be a mixture of both. If she does have babies I will put pictures on. You are right now I know he is a boy I can definitely see the boy in him doesn't it look like he is posing for his piccie :D he is such a laid back rabbit I have a real soft spot for him.
Sally x

They are gorgeous!!! :love: There are a lot of buns in rescues though, so it might be wise to get her speyed & him neutered asap :wink: Xx

I am definitely going to get them spayed/neutered. They are both seperated now, I will wait and see if she has babies first then I will do it.
Sally

Aww they are cute! I would definetly get them spayed and neutered though :D Didnt you just have an unexpected litter not long ago?

sillyrabbit said:
Aww they are cute! I would definetly get them spayed and neutered though :D Didnt you just have an unexpected litter not long ago?
Yes, I took in a rabbit for someone and she turned out to be pregnant.
Sally

Aww they're gorgeous and a lovely couple. You're not the only one to have a male bun called a female name, someone the other day had Poppy with plums :lol:

sally1974 said:
sillyrabbit said:
Yes, I took in a rabbit for someone and she turned out to be pregnant.
Sally

Wow dont think I would be able to cope with another litter :oops: :D

Back