• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit update from fozzybear

fozzybear

Young Bun
:rabbit2: first a big thank you to all who gave advise on my question re compromise. i have realised that i am still greiving for the loss of my little mate,and with the support of a certain rescue owner,where i help out,have thought this trough properly. i am clearly not going to be able to have bunnies indoors permently so i will build a home for them outside. i have now purchased my new bonded pair of bunnies from the rescue and i will pick them up when the dust settles, from the wife and my greiving but most importantly when i have built their new home. :D

Thats wonderful news!! :D I am sure that the Rescue Buns will have a lovely home with you. They wont replace the Bun you lost, no-Bun could. But they will find their own special place in your heart.

So, its off to the DIY store now is it!!

Janex :)

Back