• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay

Try your local farm shop type place, you can buy it by the bale for about £3-4! Much fresher too. If you don't have loads of bunnies you could share it with someone or see if they'll sell it in smaller amounts

Janes Rabbit Rescue at Warwick sells Oxbow Hay which is one of the best you can get and it's brilliant stuff

I buy mine either from farm shops, or from my local garden centre, which does lovely hay. You'll know it's good by the smell and look of it.

Yep farm shop or horse feed supplier is your best bet, £3-£4 and a bale will last ages, as long as you have room to store it :lol: My buns actually prefer farm shop hay to any of the expensive hays!

pets at home stuff looks fab esp the ones with dandelion and stuff in it but it was nearly 5 quid for a pack which would last me about 2 days! i get mine from a sort of wholesale shop which do huge massive bags for £3 and that lasts me a week and my buns love it :D

I get meadow hay by the bale from a local farm shop, and Oxbow timothy hay by the bale from www.sphsupplies.co.uk and mix them together. The Oxbow is expensive, but buying it in large quantities means it is affordable - and the farm shop hay is only £4 a bale.

bumble3130 said:
pets at home stuff looks fab esp the ones with dandelion and stuff in it but it was nearly 5 quid for a pack which would last me about 2 days!

I've only just started using this, although I've used herbal hays for a few years and this is definately the nicest I've found ... I just give a biggish bowlful every day on top of their normal hays, lasts a while then :D Xx

Back