• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Harvey, he's....................

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
10 years old!!! and came in on Thursday, he is a lovely boy and I am sure he would like a girl friend :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Harvey5.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous!

Apparently the lady who had him rescued him as a baby, he was being used as a football by some kids in some flats and she took him home and kept him, but she now can't manage him because she has athritis and has given him up along with another lovely boy called Bob, picture below

Bob1.jpg

they aren't bonded, Harvey was living in a dreadful green plastic hutch and Bob was living in an awful 3 foot hutch, they haven't been let out for some time. :cry: :cry: :cry: , but they are safe now

snowy said:
Apparently the lady who had him rescued him as a baby, he was being used as a football by some kids in some flats and she took him home and kept him, but she now can't manage him because she has athritis and has given him up along with another lovely boy called Bob, picture below

Bob1.jpg

they aren't bonded, Harvey was living in a dreadful green plastic hutch and Bob was living in an awful 3 foot hutch, they haven't been let out for some time. :cry: :cry: :cry: , but they are safe now

:love: he is so gorgeous! Like a chinchilla!

Awww these chaps really deserve a lovely new home after being cooped up for so long...... I guess its the same for thousands of unlucky bunnies. :cry:

They are both gorgeous and quite honestly I think that at 10 years of age this should be his last home, I don't think it would be fair to move him again, so if anyone has a very old female....................cos I'm sure he'd love a friend

Bob is like a chinchilla and his fur is so soft, he has a lovely nature,

They are both wonderful

snowy said:
Apparently the lady who had him rescued him as a baby, he was being used as a football by some kids in some flats and she took him home and kept him, but she now can't manage him because she has athritis and has given him up along with another lovely boy called Bob,
what a disgrace :evil: :evil:
so glad they are in good hands now :)

Are they both 'little' buns? Only I have a friend who has an 8yr old recently widowed nethie doe and I think she was looking for an elderly gentleman :D

What a great age! And he looks very sprightly! Hope they both find lovely homes soon.

Sue&Sooty said:
Are they both 'little' buns? Only I have a friend who has an 8yr old recently widowed nethie doe and I think she was looking for an elderly gentleman :D[/quote

Harvey, the 10 year old, weighs 1800gr and he is gorgeous, Bob is bigger at 2200gr but he hasn't been castrated, we will be getting him done in the next couple of weeks, but they are both gorgeous :love:

Back