• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Incense

islalee

Warren Scout
Does anyone light incense sticks in the same room as their bunnies? I always used to have incense, but since having bunnies I've not lit any incase they dont like it. Are there any reason I shouldnt have it lit in the same room as the bunnies, I'd really like to have a nice smelling bedroom again!!!

Don't know about in the house but i burn nag champa in the garden and it doesn't seem to bother them as it blows in the hutches

Rabbits have a better sense of smell than humans. Therefore they get more of the incense. If they can not choose to leave the room, I would not use incense sticks. It will not harm them, but they could feel unpleasant with the smell.

i use incense around my buns and dillion seems to like most of them although i used one called dragons blood and he looked at me like "are you trying to poison me woman" then stomped of to the other room
so i guess it was a bit strong even for his tastes :oops:

nag champa is the nicest... wse have 3 smoke alarms in myhouse so I haven't had any since moving here but i will definitely try to out in the garden, that's a fab idea!

Back