• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of the first bonding session today. Update 15/04

SORRY PHOTO ALERT!! :lol: :lol:
THIS IS THE FIRST DAY THAT SMOKIE AND MISTY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER WITH OZZY.

Picture010.jpg

SMOKIE THINKING WHAT IS GOING ON ALL THIS FREE SPACE
Picture013.jpg

OZZY - WHERE ARE MY NEW FOUND FRIENDS
Picture016.jpg

COME BACK MISTY I LOVE YOU :lol:
Picture018.jpg

SMOKIE DO I SMELL COME BACK
Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

THERE YOU BOTH ARE DONT KEEP LEAVING ME
Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

ITS A HARD LIFE, ALL THAT HUMPING IVE BEEN DOING TO POOR SMOKIE :oops: :oops:
Picture027.jpg

THAT BLUMIN OZZY WISH HE WOULD LEAVE ME ALONE IM A MAN!!! :?
Picture031.jpg

I THINK I LIKE IT HERE
Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

I THINK THEY ALL HAD FUN THIS AFTERNOON NOW RELAXING AFTER RUNNING AROUND LIKE LOONIES!! :lol: :lol:

Thank you, I was very surprised how well they got on, but as you can see in the piccies they have their runs side by side, fingers crossed they will be ok and then I can join both runs together :D

Thanks Jane, I do worry about their acomodation being too small the shed is 8 by 8 and the runs should hopefully be joind very soon, what do you think??

smokiemisty said:
Thanks Jane, I do worry about their acomodation being too small the shed is 8 by 8 and the runs should hopefully be joind very soon, what do you think??

I think it looks fab!!

Janex

Thanks for that Jane. The shed was already there when I bought the house and it is a good shed, dad had to re felt it thats all as it was leaking a bit but now fine. The new runs I built with dad over the last 2 weeks, I did just have one attached to the shed for Smokie and Misty, but when Ozzy came I thought I would build 2 new ones so I can join them together eventually. As you can see the hutch is now redundant :lol: :lol: been sitting there for six months.

Thanks everyone. They have been out again today without any problems, Ozzy even went in the shed and out into their run and they followed I thought it was going to be world war 3 but they just looked at each other chased one another around and then flopped out and went to sleep :lol: :lol:

Oh they are lovely and glad the bonding goes well, fingers crossed its going to work out ok (i can appreciate coz mine had another disgraceful fight today :x ) - good luck!!!

Thank you. When I have got a day to spare I am going to leave them in together in the shed and run attached and as long as there are no fights etc.. I wil join the two runs together and leave them together permanently. For now they can still see one another through the runs.

Back