• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i have clever, loved up bunnies :)

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I have been clicker training Holly and Basil today and they are so clever, Holly goes through a tube when you tell her too, she begs, she comes when you call and she walks round in a circle (if tempted with a pellet :lol: )
Basil can hop over a jump that is 1/2 foot high ( he is just startijng to learn :) ) and he can also come when called. Holly was out on her harness and she went under basil's hutch, i cliked the clicker and she stuck her head out to see if i was gonna give her pellets :lol:

When basil was on his harness, he went over to Holly' cage and stuck his nose through the wire, she came over and they started licking each other :love: and then holly snuggled her nose into his fur!!! CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY :D

Basil is going to be checked and if he isn't neauterd he will be neautered on monday and holly should be getting spayed on saturday :)

cavysrock said:
Basil is going to be checked and if he isn't neauterd he will be neautered on monday and holly should be getting spayed on saturday :)

Ooh let us know how they both go on at the vets beth!!! xXx

P.s. Did you decide to stay with ur old vet?

anna said:
cavysrock said:
well. there is a website called www.clickerbunny.com
i just clicked the clicker and whne it clicked i gave them a pellet and they associated the click with food :)

My buns associate everything with food :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

yeah,m I am becki, shame it's soo expensive but they know us and our animals ( and they let them run round an empty o0ffice whilst they are waiting, if they feel weel enough to run around lol

cavysrock said:
yeah,m I am becki, shame it's soo expensive but they know us and our animals ( and they let them run round an empty o0ffice whilst they are waiting, if they feel weel enough to run around lol

Aww Cool ... Have fun at ur sleepover!!! :D Xx

beckiboo186 said:
cavysrock said:

Aww Cool ... Have fun at ur sleepover!!! :D Xx

not going :( oh well, i cand build my website!

Back