• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've never seen this Pets At Home hutch before...

Designed for breeders!!?? as it can be split into 3 seperate hutches, that means they don't get a run! :shock: :shock:

Each individual hutch is way too narrow and deffo doesn't allow a bunny to stand up! At that :censored: price, you should buy a shed and give the rabbit a proper home, not that trash!
Yet another bludder at the expense of buns from P@H!

They have them at my p@h...
They are the biggest waste of money.... they are extremley small and any poor bun that has to be subject to that - their owner needs a good shooting. It can all be one hutch as well ... but its via an extremleeeeeeey steep ramp!

snowy said:
Designed for breeders!!?? as it can be split into 3 seperate hutches, that means they don't get a run! :shock: :shock:

Made me think of breeders blocks of hutches!

Also, the size of the "hutches" themselves are small and really low!

It's pricey too!

feeling_the_wrath_already said:
We've sold one of these for ferrets :)

And you are happy about that considering how small these prisons....*ahem* hutches are especially considering ferrets are so active?? :?

Beebop said:

And you are happy about that considering how small these prisons....*ahem* hutches are especially considering ferrets are so active?? :?

Sorry I didn't quite hear you there... :wink: :lol:

Beebop said:

It CAN be made into three little ones, but the person who bought it had it as the one big one.

Basically the equivalent of two 5ft hutches and a 4ft hutch - plus the empty roof section can have a hammock or something fitted into it. So yeh, it's a pretty nice size for them! Being agile of course, they can make use of the 'stairs' section a lot better than bunnies can.

Although they can make more use of the stairs, it still takes up too much floor space.

It may be 5ft long, but how tall and wide in ft is it out of curiosity?

I mean each dividual hutch...I'd guess if its 5ft high, each one would be less than 2ft! :shock: Deffo a bad buy for buns! :evil:

Back