• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barnsley people - free neutering in athersley

dont know if this is any use to anyone but i've just read this article in the chronicle for this week (13th)

"Pet owners can have their animals neutered and micro-chipped free in Athersley next week.

The Barnsley RSPCA and dog wardens will be at St Edwins Community centre, Edwin's Close, from 10am to 2pm on Tuesday.

Cath Wilkinson, Barnsley RSPCA chairman, said the service is available for dogs, cats and male rabbits. Dogs can be 'chipped' on the day and vouchers will be given out for neutering. Cat and rabbit owners should just collect vouchers. "

Now it doesnt state that you have to live in Athersley - perhaps you do so it might be worth checking with the RSPCA first. I'm planning on turning up to try and get my bunsters chipped.

Anyway, it might be useful for some of us Barnsley people :D :D :D

Anyone in the Sheffield Rotherham area can have their dogs neutered for free by the dogs trust if they are staffies, staffy crosses or rotties, rottie crosses regardless of benefits or income as the areas are overrun with unwanted dogs of each breed.

If anyone wants details for a voucher PM me :D

Back