• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg daisys a boy

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
so after everything poor daisys been through been to the vets for a check up to find out daisy is a boy....i cannot believe it....so im back to square one withthe names...and im also worried because of the boy with a boy sitation now

What about Dais for a boy, my friend had the same thing happen and called her Daisy Dais. Or Dillan? Or Blaze (sounds the same but not quite)

Boys won't necessarily fight, but both will need neutering as soon as their plums drop. There are several members with pairs of boys who cohabit happily

I presume 'Daisy' came from a petshop? How hard is it to sex a rabbit :?

well oscars already been done....and they get on really well.

she came from p@h(iv had the u shudnt go there thread) and the lad sexd him and said he was a girl...no wonder hes been ill probebly the stress of being called daisy

P@H aren't good at sexing, I was in one day and they were selling a girl guineapig to a lady who I checked and said it was boy but the (extremely young staff) were adamant it was a girl (it wasn't). So I guess by now the lady's female guineapig has had little piggies :roll:

Get him neutered and fingers crossed they still get along. If not, what a good excuse to get two more female rabbits to go with each :lol:

i really do have my fingers crossed....dnt think i have room for 2more, but at the mo i live in a 3 bedroom house wi my gdad but hes moving out t live in a bungalow so a nice house with lotsa spare rooms

Back